Chicken tikka masala or chicken curry is a delicious Indian curry with cubes of grilled chicken smothered in flavorful curry sauce. It is a yummy dish loved by foodies around the world, and according to Wikipedia, “among the United Kingdom’s most popular dishes, leading a government minister, robin cook, to claim in 2001 that it was “a true British national dish”! Each recipe pack contains easy-to-follow traditional recipe and already measured spices carefully packed in individual sachets to give you an authentic and memorable cooking experience. Just hand-pick fresh and juicy tomatoes, chicken, onions, ginger and garlic, etc. From your local grocer. This gluten-free recipe pack includes marinating instructions and all natural organic seasonings that are extremely aromatic and tasty. ‘What you need’ section on the back label lists all fresh ingredients needed to prepare this delicious Indian dish from scratch. Chicken tikka masala is typically served with chapati or vegetable pulao. If looking for a vegetarian option, just substitute chicken with paneer to make paneer tikka masala! Portion of proceeds from each recipe pack is donated to a network of food banks. Each recipe pack serves 4. Fresh ingredients like rice, chicken, etc. are not included in recipe pack.
- All natural organic spices, no salt, sugar, additives or preservatives
- Traditional family recipe, pre-measured spices for convenience
- Variations: substitute chicken with paneer to make paneer tikka masala
- Healthy, clean eating vs heat and serve meals that contain too much salt and preservatives
- Authentic Indian cuisine made by you to share with family and friends