Chana masala or chole masala is a delicious chickpea Indian curry from the State of Punjab in Northern India. It is a yummy dish loved by foodies around the world. Each recipe pack contains easy-to-follow authentic and traditional recipe and already measured spices carefully packed in individual sachets to give you a memorable cooking experience. Just hand-pick fresh and juicy tomatoes, chickpeas, onions, ginger and garlic from your local grocer. This vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free recipe has been handed down by my mother and grandmother. Recipe kit includes all natural organic seasonings that are extremely flavorful and tasty. ‘What you need’ section on the back label lists all fresh ingredients needed to prepare this delicious Indian dish. This delicious Indian dish is normally enjoyed with chapatti or basmati rice. There are multiple variations you can prepare using this recipe pack. Just substitute chickpeas with red kidney beans to make rajma masala or paneer to make paneer masala or black beans to make black beans masala or pinto beans to make pinto beans masala or your favorite veggies to make mixed vegetable masala or boiled eggs to make egg masala. Each recipe pack serves 4. Fresh ingredients like rice, chick peas, onions, etc. Not included in recipe pack. Portion of proceeds from each recipe pack is donated to a network of food banks.
- All natural organic spices, no salt, sugar, additives or preservatives
- Traditional family recipe, pre-measured spices for convenience, easy-to-follow directions
- Variations: Substitute chickpeas to make rajma, black beans, pinto beans, paneer, egg masala
- Healthy, clean eating vs heat and serve meals that contain too much salt and preservatives
- Authentic Indian cuisine made by you to share with family and friends